FiverrFreak
Main | Jaxyloyanna - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fiverr Discussion » General Fiverr Discussion » Jaxyloyanna
Jaxyloyanna
JaxyloyannaDate: Tuesday, 12 Feb 2013, 5:13 PM | Message # 1
Group: Guests

Hi Folks Over the years I have without exception driven any cars I have had till they literally die on me - so never had to advertise one previously. I just scrap them. However, I got very lucky that my dad had some money come in unexpectedly and bought me a brand new car. Lately I have hardly ever driven it, because I now live in London. The costs associated with running it are high for me, and as I use it so little I cannot really rationalise paying the costs involved. Because I have some urgent expenses, I have made the decision I must sell it. The drawback is I do not have a clue how to set about it. Because of the fact I would like the money without delay I don’t want to become a victim of a secondhand dealer who detects my weakness in that department and he is very likely going to recognise I am a dizzy woman who just isn't going to really have a clue. I have looked at other alternate options like local papers and also looked at some cool techniques that others use for offering cars. There was one guy who put his car on a busy wayside near a gas station with a bright For Sale notice stuck on the windows and a hot girl stood next to it, which I thought was an effective idea. What I am really interested to have an idea of is, are these offline selling options, be it a trader, a sign, or print ads going to end up being easier (and more rapid) than selling via internet? I looked on the internet for the top rated places to <a href=http://sellyourcarinuk.livejournal.com/>Sell a used car</a>, but have little idea if it is a good means by which to sell a car soon or not. A friend suggested www.sellyourcaronlineinuk.co.uk - it seems simple and easy enough - no long forms to submit or high costs. Thank you for any help you can provide - all tips appreciated!

Forum » Fiverr Discussion » General Fiverr Discussion » Jaxyloyanna
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright FiverrFreak © 2024