FiverrFreak
Main | Jaxyloyanna - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fiverr Discussion » General Fiverr Discussion » Jaxyloyanna
Jaxyloyanna
JaxyloyannaDate: Saturday, 09 Feb 2013, 4:19 AM | Message # 1
Group: Guests

Hi Everybody I have never actually had to get a hold of a new buyer for a car prior to this as I usually wind up running my cars up until they virtually fall to pieces and have to be taken to the scrap yard. That said, My luck changed when my father got a surprise windfall and bought me a car as a present which cost 17,000. I haven't driven it a great deal due to the fact I have transferred to central London, and calculate parking it, paying insurance, taking it for a service and so forth has been a cost I cannotreally justify considering the fact that I drive the car around one time each month to get out of the city. Because I have some pressing bills, I have made the decision I might as well sell it. The dilemma is I really don't have any idea how to go about it. Since I need the money in a hurry, I do not want to fall victim to a used auto dealer who will realise how clueless I am and give me far less than I could get. I was wondering about putting ads in local papers and even considered some fun methods I have seen other people use. I recently saw a man with a car for sale parked up on a busy road with a hot girl holding a car for sale sign. People were stopping to talk to her - I thought that was a fun idea. Precisely what I really need to know is, are these sorts of offline selling options, be it a trader, a sign, or newspaper advertisement going to be easier (and faster) than selling via internet? I was close to submit my car to a couple of websites I found after inputing "<a href=http://sellyourcaronlineinuk.tripod.com/>Sell my car</a>" into Google, but I question if this is effective, and how to have an idea of the best online car selling sites for a fast sale? A friend suggested http://www.sellyourcaronlineinuk.co.uk - it seems simple and easy enough - no very long forms to submit or high costs. Thanks in advance - all opinions will be appreciated!

Forum » Fiverr Discussion » General Fiverr Discussion » Jaxyloyanna
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright FiverrFreak © 2024